For Expert, Speakers, Coaches, Consultants, Change-makers who want to attract, generate leads & stand out.
Why have a strategically written profile?
LinkedIn is a goldmine of business opportunities! LinkedIn has become the place where business connections, referrals, and collaborations are found and where sales cycles are reduced, it’s no longer a set & forgot static page.
With a Linkedin Profile strategically written for lead generation, you’ll have a business tool that boosts your leads and positions you to become a highly effective LinkedIn Influencer.
Business people want to work with authentic professionals and whom they can get to know, like, and trust. Engage with them in a meaningful way, and you will be rewarded with their loyalty.
LinkedIn gives you the perfect platform to do this. An Influential LinkedIn Profile is as much about lead generation as it is about increasing trust, leverage & building your influence.
Typically working with clients who say,
“I need more leads….I have a LinkedIn profile …. I haven’t done anything with it for years….. I hear LinkedIn has great potential …….“I’d love to tap into it but I don’t know where to start.”
It’s a business tool like no other, a business development tool that attracts prospects, drives connections, creates conversations and increases sales whilst complementing your existing sales plan.
Breathe life into it, and it will breathe life into your business. The secret to growing your business – is LinkedIn!
LinkedIn Profile Writing is ideal for:
- Salespeople, Consultants, Speakers & Trainers who want to be in front of their ideal clients more often.
- Business Leaders who don’t have time to learn how to write a profile.
- Leaders, Experts & CEOs who want to leverage their time and maximise their revenue results
LinkedIn Profile Writing is not ideal for you if:
- You just want a profile written without any initial input from you.
- You aren’t going to use it as a business development tool
Your LinkedIn Profile Writing Steps:
1. Strategy: Determine your focus, target market, brand identity and goals for the year & next quarter.
2. Interview Process: To extract all the relevant & leverage information to create your profile.
3. Draft: A draft LinkedIn profile is written for you in word, using the right keywords, in the right places, so your ideal clients can find you easily. We include implementing search engine optimisation for your title, summary, and experience sections to increase your visibility.
4. Final Review: Edits are completed. Finishing touches, including images, media & links, are confirmed and are ready to add to the final profile.
5. Upload: We then add all the new elements to your LinkedIn Profile for you.
Gain access to unparalleled leads, industry credibility, and influence with a Strategically Written LinkedIn Profile. If this is something you’d like to achieve, get in touch to see if we can work together.
I am happy to show you the before and after profiles. I have written and further explain the opportunities and strategies we use on LinkedIn.
About your Facilitator & Mentor
I started the “adult version” of the entrepreneurial journey as a Freelance Business Development Manager fifteen years ago where I worked with multiple International Entrepreneurs & Speakers. My role was to fill their rooms with their ideal target market, in each state of Australia, New Zealand, plus multiple times a year.
A big task!
Whilst working with one of Australia’s Leading Business Entrepreneurs, and quite by accident I discovered LinkedIn & how to use it to generate leads, find and secure alliances and joint venture partnerships.
I share this because I have seen both the backend and front end of what makes the ‘Greats’ in the industry successful. It’s a combination of strategic marketing & consistent business development activities. The key starts with a strategic and influential LinkedIn profile to unlock your next stage of growth.
I can help you demonstrate your expertise and shine in a cluttered marketplace.