Discover who you want to collaborate with and more importantly, why & how!
This book set will help you build your own networks and learn how to connect with collaborative partners.
Connecting Mum Entrepreneurs – Mapping & Adding Value to your Business Network
Book – The book was written especially for mums to help them set up one or revitalise an existing business.
The book will share with you:
- How to turn your existing network into a strategic network for growth.
- Ways to combat your fears about connecting & networking with others
- How to keep your eyes and ears open for hidden opportunities
- How to map out and qualify your connections
Connecting Mum Entrepreneurs – It’s not How, its WHO!
Manual – The manual takes you through the actual steps of how to qualify your current connections & rethink them. To help you to find strategic partners. Over 120 unique exercises to help you identify their key connections and those to help them skyrocket their growth.
The manual will guide you through:
- Turn your chaotic network into a strategic network
- Learn how to identify the hidden opportunities in your network and your 1-away networks
- Identify your aims in business as it relates to your core values
- Help you deal with most of the common concerns women have in business
- Develop an understanding of the people you already know
- Discover your purpose and passion to revitalise your business growth